Wondering what to do with a damaged BART ticket or all those small value BART tickets you have? Bring them to a special BART Customer Services Ticket Exchange event and get credit towards a new single ticket.
This is a one-day opportunity only, Monday, June 25, 2007 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Pleasant Hill Senior Center, 233 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill.
At this special BART Customer Services Ticket Exchange you can:
- Consolidate small blue tickets to buy a single $5, $10 or $20 blue ticket.
- Use the cash value from a damaged ticket as credit to buy a new ticket.
- Consolidate $24 worth of small red or green tickets to buy a new single $24 ticket.
- Use the cash value from small red or green tickets as credit to buy a new $24 red or green ticket.
Some restrictions apply:
- No cash refunds. Limit of 30 tickets per transaction.
- Cash only. No checks, debit or credit cards accepted for payment.
- Tickets submitted must have been purchased by cash or debit card.
For more information, call BART Customer Services at (510) 464-7137.
TO GET THERE:
Use County Connection bus route 109 to get to the Pleasant Hill Senior Center from Pleasant Hill BART/Ellinwood. Use County Connection bus route 116 to go to the Pleasant Hill Senior Center from Walnut Creek BART or Martinez Amtrak. For bus schedules call (925) 676-7500 or visit www.cccta.org.
Don't forget, you can also exchange tickets year-round at the following BART Stations:
- Downtown Berkeley, Wednesdays only, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- 12th Street/Oakland City Center, Tuesday and Thursday only, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Bay Fair, Monday through Friday, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Embarcadero, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Civic Center, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Powell Street, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.